[cod] Linux COD:UO server, 1.41e

Geoff Goas gitman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 22:47:15 EDT 2004

here's an oddity... i run a UO TDM server that only plays the old CoD
maps + nuenen and uo_stanjel. It completely baffles me that this
server still uses 50% cpu while my CoD servers will never go above
20%.

This just goes to show that it has nothing to do with the vehicles or
large maps, but shoddy programming.

- Geoff