AW: [cod] Linux COD:UO server, 1.41e...

Mark J. DeFilippis defilm at acm.org
Mon Oct 11 22:24:37 EDT 2004

Yea, same here.  36 users, 40-50% Util.  (3.0Ghz PIV HT, 2GB Ram, 100Mbs,
RH ES3.0)

Nice. No lag at all.  Running max_rate of 20000, maxping=250. No one being
kicked.

Now... If only I could get the sharks out from under the
maps!   Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Don't those guys at GM know what a texture is?  Maybe the Modders should
show them. ;-))
I prey to God that the patch deals with this.  I am a man of science.  But
if I gota beg... for
some things ... I will  ;-))

Dr D.

Mark J. DeFilippis                    defilm at acm.org