[cod] Linux server first impresions

Ken Booth - Moonridge.net ken at moonridge.net
Sun Oct 10 12:07:06 EDT 2004

>Hi all,

>I've just installed cod linux dedicated server and I've noticed that load
average is increasing and cpu usage is normal. I'm testing in Dual Xeon 2.8,
2gb RAM with fedora core 2.

>Any idea of this load average increase ?

>I will post more results later.

>Bye.

We had to change from Fedora Core 2. We had the jeep bug and also way too
much cpu usage with that distro. Now with core 1 and build E. we are loving
life. The cpu load still high but acting just like our 2000 server with same
amount of people.

  _____

I've just installed cod linux dedicated server and I've noticed that load
average is increasing and cpu usage is normal. I'm testing in Dual Xeon 2.8,
2gb RAM with fedora core 2.

Any idea of this load average increase ?

I will post more results later.

Bye.

Luis Lorenzo González
Dpto. Desarrollo y Servicio Técnico