[cod] 1.41e: another dl mirror

Luke luke at techfreak.org
Fri Oct 8 10:46:59 EDT 2004

Idzard,

The server that hosts this site (which I admin) is set to deny pings
and other tests in order to keep under the radar of hackers who
sweep the net looking for servers to test for weaknesses.......

This site has nearly zero downtime, so I would make sure you can
access the data center. Send me your Traceroute if you want.

Luke

--
www.frankenworks.com - headquarters for linux game admins.