[cod] Fix for server crashes whlie using vehicles and and 3rd person view on MG's?

Anthony Quon quon at fragcentral.com
Thu Oct 7 19:34:06 EDT 2004

I jumped on the sever to see if I can see anything. Sure enough though, once
you jump on a tank and fire the MG it crashes the server. I have set
developer 2 on with no error messages on the screen showing me that
something actually crashes. I basically get a "connection interupted" mesage
on the screen and the server basically hangs there until someone restarts
the server.

The one thing that seems to be the case is that it's on at least the fedora
core 2 distro since another server provider uses a different distro and it
doesn't exhibit this problem. Has anyone seen anything that may need to be
updated on the fed2 core?