[cod] Stable + Quirkiness, and a status update if you can :D

Andre Lorbach alorbach at ro1.adiscon.com
Thu Oct 7 04:10:10 EDT 2004

So it is running on PIO mode :(

I compiled the kernel myself (my first time) by using the existing
kernel configuration, and had a bit luck that my hoster could boot the
machine with linuxold a few times ;). If you are risky enough I can give
you some intructions I wrote down while I made the kernel update. I am
running 2.4.27 now, HD running in DMA mode now ;)

Regards,
deltaray