[cod] Mailing List Request - STOP IT

bLaDe admin at nitroserv.com
Wed Oct 6 08:06:48 EDT 2004

ok guyz, we all agree on that, NO MORE OFF TOPIC !

Now if we all start to say "yeah you're right etc etc" we won't get rid of
those off topic.. We are all glad we all agree on it, but what if we actualy
DON'T send off topic msgs?

I'm sorry to add another mail to this thread that should have been 1 single
mail then "silence".. but seeing it has already almost 10 replies I couldn't
stand it anymore..

Thx

PS: ppl might agree on what I just said but pllzzzz don't mail it keep it
for you :)