[cod] Mailing List Request

Matthew Tali at heavenly-existance.net
Wed Oct 6 08:03:58 EDT 2004

Im gonna top post and i know it's evil but anyway...
been running 1.41d, and it has been preety stable even with vehicle's
enabled....
However I doo see the odd quirkiness every now and then, also as posted
further up the list which is currently lost in all the banter, is there
any status report on how you guys are doing with 1.41e? (or u guys upto
an internal build of  m or n now? :P)

A status would be nice as it has been some time since i've heard
anything, just would liek to know you guys are still working nicely on it :D
Hate to think everyone is sticking around for something that wont appear :P