[cod] Mailing List Request

Andre Lorbach alorbach at ro1.adiscon.com
Wed Oct 6 07:45:21 EDT 2004

Yes some topics went offtopic the last few days,
but a few problems were solved so it wasn't all wasted.

As somebody who becomes approx 500 mails per day, it isn't that bad.
Well of course I would flow a mailinglist unsorted into my main
Inbox, that will become very unreadable.

So my suggestion is, create a new folder in your inbox, and
let all mails run into it, which are sent to cod at icculus.org.

Otherwise I would ask myself why I am on a mailinglist
and worry about to many emails.

regards,
deltaray