Mailing List Request

plebs plebs at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 6 03:03:58 EDT 2004

Hi,

I subscribe to this list because I wish to keep up to date with issues
regarding administration of linux CoD & CoD:UO servers. However, despite
someone's appeal a couple of days ago to stay on topic (and how ironic it
was that this sparked off an off-topic exchange) I am dismayed that this
list has turned into some kind of forum for batting about abuse and
non-linux related discussions. Over the last few weeks my mailbox has filled
up with an endless amount of junk mail that I have to trawl through to find
some gem from Killing. Can I ask that the list be kept on topic so that we
can all benefit from it in the way it was intended?

Ricky / plebs