[cod] Less OT Comments Please!

Gareth Jones gareth.jones at optusnet.com.au
Tue Oct 5 21:39:57 EDT 2004

I completely agree.

However while I've found that reasonable requests such as this go largely
ignored by the very people they are directed towards (sadly), extra filters can
work wonders to remove certain individuals who spam up an otherwise useful
mailing list. It's not like we're going to miss any useful information from
those kinds of people anyway. Just a suggestion.