[cod] United Offensive CPU usage

Jay Vasallo haze at clanwarz.net
Tue Oct 5 23:25:29 EDT 2004

Oh and btw...Ross Wiz was the one who helped re-write the code. But why amd
I telling you for. You had nothing to do with that baby. That';s Bell's
project. Then you go ahead and bash PB and say its crap. You are one dumb
ass server provider. Don't contact me back.

Jay Vasallo
Clanwarz Network
Office: 1-314-495-4840
Fax: 1-618-277-3244