[cod] Now what ...Am I missing something

Jay Vasallo haze at clanwarz.net
Tue Oct 5 20:28:40 EDT 2004

Oh it will. But so much easier to specify the fs_homepath to iliminate any
issues down the line.
Then you will always see it. Being a server provider, I try to make it as
easy as possible for the clients to view the pb folders. If you specify the
homepath, pb updates and does everything just fine and on its own.

Jay Vasallo
Clanwarz Network
Office: 1-314-495-4840
Fax: 1-618-277-3244