[cod] United Offensive CPU usage

Jay Vasallo haze at clanwarz.net
Tue Oct 5 16:20:14 EDT 2004

Yes this is because I have been on vacation for a few weeks. I own a
construction biz for my main frame of time. I do hosting as fun.
Knowledge is great! Took me a couple of minutes to get it running with
multiple users. But through these emailing list we are able to trade ideas
which is always good. =o)

Jay Vasallo
Clanwarz Network
Office: 1-314-495-4840