[cod] cpu usage patch? :)

Ken Booth - Moonridge.net ken at moonridge.net
Tue Oct 5 12:03:22 EDT 2004

The setting for max ping is at connection only. In game pings run much
higher than they do at connecting. I think your seeing this do to UO takes
more cpu on both client and server. So once client gets connected and their
pc starts to lag, it will increase their ping. So it makes it look like that
maxping is not working when it really is. The only way around this is to set
maxping a lot lower. We have ours set to 150 and have no problem.