Less OT Comments Please!

Christopher Choo chrischoo at fragnetics.com
Tue Oct 5 11:29:06 EDT 2004

Hi Pple,

While I appreciate the quality of discussion that is sometimes carried out on
the forum, I would also appreciate that off-topic comments be left to personal
e-mail instead. This is of course my personal opinion which I hope many of you
share with me too.

And, since a number of us are game server providers I think there is little need
to make remarks about the quality of service that each company provides since we
are obviously the wrong people you should be trying to convince as to who is
better than another.

The volume of e-mail has been a little high lately and I feel that the quality
of discussion has dropped somewhat. Having been subscribed to this list for a
while I would certainly like to see things return to what they used to be.

If anybody is unhappy with what I've said you may e-mail me personally off the
list and we could debate this further. I think admins who are not interested in
OT topics should stand up for their own rights and receive what we were
originally intended to receive - that is useful, informative, non-biased e-mail
centred around Linux CoD issues.

Regards,
Christopher Choo
Fragnetics