[cod] Now what ...Am I missing something

Jay Vasallo haze at clanwarz.net
Tue Oct 5 13:05:59 EDT 2004

No... I rent gaming servers. I don't just build them. And before you go off
on me, pay your phone bill cause they disconnected the one you have listed
on your site. Nice support!

But I do rent gaming servers to www.alienware.com . How you like those
apples! ;-) You want to goto school? School's in!

Jay Vasallo
Clanwarz Network
Office: 1-314-495-4840
Fax: 1-618-277-3244