[cod] cpu usage patch? :)

Andre Lorbach alorbach at ro1.adiscon.com
Tue Oct 5 10:23:18 EDT 2004

I run several sof2 servers on this machine, one of it is usually full
with ~ 20 ppl, LAG FREE and I can see a CPU usage of 10-20%.
I can imagine that these readings are not that exact, but you don't
wanna tell me that the reading may differ up to 50%?
Do you have any reference for kniown issues? Would be very intersted in
more details about such an "CPU measurement issue"...

Btw the cod server and sof2 server were running lagfree side by side
when I tested with 8 ppl.

deltaray