[cod] Now what ...Am I missing something

Andre Lorbach alorbach at ro1.adiscon.com
Tue Oct 5 09:01:23 EDT 2004

It's just one of the pathes where it searches for pb files.
First time they will be load from the game folder.
But whenever Punkbuster is updated, it will download and copy them into
the hidden .callofduty/pb/ directory.

As far as I know I would say this is done in order to avoid write
permission problems when you run the game with normal user rights.

Deltaray ;)