[cod] Now what ...Am I missing something

Jay Vasallo haze at clanwarz.net
Tue Oct 5 10:32:18 EDT 2004

PunkBuster Server: 0 Aliases Written to pbalias.dat
PunkBuster Server: 0 Stat Records Written to pbstat.dat
PunkBuster Server: Preparing to Disable PB Server...
(/root/.callofduty/pb/)

Why is it looking for pb in the .callofduty folder?

Jay Vasallo
Clanwarz Network
Office: 1-314-495-4840
Fax: 1-618-277-3244