[cod] Server build D

Kenny Southpark afp_kenny at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 2 02:43:34 EDT 2004

Jay I was asking if it mattered what game type and the status of the server
(empty or with players) when it was crashing on mp_kharkov. I have a list of
the stock and UO maps and supported game types.

For now I myself am running (don't laugh) SuSE 9.0 fully patched with
2.4.21-243 kernel, with 1gb memory, and an athlon xp2600. I have left it
running for a day with that map loaded and had never come up with a crash.
But I don't ever get anyone on it except myself poking about on it even
though it is on the internet. (I have seen in the console where  people have
joind for a bit then left)

A note for those of you looking at memory usage and swap utilization, so far
I have not seen it use any swap, with just me running about on the server
CPU usage is .02 – 4 % and memory usage was at 8% for the game.