What Harware you use? A few Questions.

Peter Schwartz schwartz_914 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 1 04:24:07 EDT 2004

Still gathering some info for our new server set up, a few Questions.

1. For those that use Multiprocessor Machines, Does COD use it (i.e - could
I start one process on CPU 1 and another on CPU 2)

2. AMD Opterons - How would a single opteron system go?

3. Does anyone have a basic p4 3.2, or AMD64 Machine, if so - How does it
run COD:UO?

Obviously things like RAM and Distro of Linux will make a difference, but
I'm mostly concerned about the CPU usage. (i.e - Get a smaller machine, and
not be able to run UO properly, or get a kick arse machine and not needed to
spend the cash.)

Pete