[cod] Debian libstdc++.so.5 missing

Andre Lorbach alorbach at ro1.adiscon.com
Fri Oct 1 04:13:48 EDT 2004

Huh?

I did it exactly that way, download the packages and installed them.
It DOES work and I had no trouble at all! Server is running very fine.

The packages are from the unstable branch, but as Debian is very very
conservativ with what they call stable and unstable. For debian, MYSQL 4
and APACHE 2 are still unstable where in many other Linux distributions
these are default versions.

And having it installed by packages makes it easier to remove them by
just placing the libs manually into the libs folder, my opinion.

Delta(ray)