[cod] How Many Players

Flight 800 Flight800 at Comcast.net
Sat Nov 27 11:14:35 EST 2004

I am fairly new to this list, and have a quick question.

I run a server from my home on a DSL line with 1 meg up and 1.5 meg down.  I
do check my actual connection speeds quite frequently at DSL reports.  I
usually get 850 upload/1200 download.  I am currently running a COD UO 10
man server.  I do see quite a bit of lag with some players.  i set the max
rate at 10000, that's about the only tweak I have right now.  I did run a 16
player HL server for years with little to no problems.

Any ideas for more tweaks??  I do have the server running Win 2003 server,
but have started a move to Fedora Core 2.  Is that a good move?

Thanks in advance..

system specs???