[cod] Traffic data question

Richard Harrison richardnharrison at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 25 09:05:21 EST 2004

I know that max_rate is something to do with limiting the amount of data that a server sends but can someone tell me exactly what it is to do with.

i.e. is it the amount fo data per client or how much it can send out in total or am i way off the mark??

Paul Stewart <paul at paulstewart.org> wrote:
Excellent point.. Thanks for that reminder.
This server was just for testing but we have 15000 sv_rate setup..

Thanks,

Paul