[cod] Linux vs. Windows

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Sat Nov 20 18:08:13 EST 2004

Yep been running them since BETA. Just posted a result from a
CS:S although very much better than CS its no where near your
original result unfortunately. My basic rule of thumb is if its
significantly under 1% CPU per player there's usually something
wrong.
http://gaming.multiplay.co.uk/stats/server_3648_hour.png

For Windows users they are usually quoting % of total CPU i.e.
what is shown by taskman or similar and are on either a dual CPU
machine or a P4 with HT enabled. This can also be done by accident
in linux using top but its less common.

    Steve / K