[cod] Linux Server not showing in Local game listing

Glanzer glanzer at glanzer-net.com
Fri Nov 19 09:52:38 EST 2004

Stalvi, I tested what you said, but "dedicated 1" doesn't show up at the
http://stats.callofduty.com/
web site, and it definitely doesn't send a heartbeat.  I let it run for 30
minutes too.  My hunch is that you were picking up an old list from one of
the master servers.

--Glanzer
(Moderator of http://www.codboards.com)