[cod] Linux Server not showing in Local game listing

Glanzer glanzer at glanzer-net.com
Fri Nov 19 09:04:40 EST 2004

> Ah, great idea.  I'll bind the .2 address to my linux box and try it using
> 192.168.0.2.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Well, I tried using 192.168.0.2 last night and it still didn't show up in
LAN.

Troy:  So yours actually works?  I'll try it with the command line options
you specified to see what happens.

Stalvi:  When you say "it was still showing up in Internet", where were you
looking?  In the game's server list or at the http://stats.callofduty.com/
web site?  Was your system still sending a heartbeat to Activision when
"dedicated 1" was in effect?  (It shouldn't be.)  Anyway, that's an
interesting test I'll do too.

Thanks you guys.

--Glanzer
(Moderator of http://www.codboards.com)