[cod] Linux Server not showing in Local game listing

Fredric Ollikala Fredric at onlinecenter.se
Thu Nov 18 17:44:18 EST 2004

x.x.x.1 in an IP adress is common used for gateways. Like 10.10.10.1 or your
192.168.0.1 It might be so that the CoD doesnt include the first adress in
that subnet due this fact. It is worth trying though. Try running the server
on another box with perhaps 192.168.0.2 as an IP or change the IP on the
server.

Best regards

Fredric Ollikkala