[cod] cfg files

Josh Berry games at chickenmonkey.co.uk
Wed Nov 10 16:03:03 EST 2004

I had a problem at one point where some of the settings in my config file were
being overwritten effectively by the auto generated config (which the game
does not need anyway).

So to get around it you create the blank config file and then make sure the
game can't modify it at all - and you end up with affectively no auto
generated config.

I can't remember what changes I made but I don't do this anymore (but then the
server config and mods have changed so many times since then it make no
difference).

Anyway .. it fixed my problem so might fix someone elses :)

Josh