[cod] Howdy

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Fri Nov 5 12:09:27 EST 2004

Here is a Battle Rank Mod for United Offensive. This was made by my friend
[Ros}Wizz. The configs are correct and you can even control the amount of
tanks, jeeps and so on within the game. This also helps with the cpu flying
off the chart. I hope this help you>

http://files.clanwarz.net/wizz/customuomod.zip