[cod] Howdy

BludGeonT[EUG] bludgeont at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 12:02:59 EST 2004

One other thing, you have g_privatepassword set up in your config
file, that should be sv_privatepassword.  g_password is for securing
the system to be passworded.

Wait now I see you have a sv_privatepassword in there.  Your config
file is kind of in shambles.  The nice way of doing things is to have
the top of hte config file, set your server's name, MOTD, and
passwords, then to have your master servers set up, the to have the
individual game type configs, finishing it off with your maprotation
at the end.  If you get into the habit of building many config files,
you will thank yourself if you come up with a standard means of laying
them out so that you know immediately where to look for something.
Just something Ive learned by setting up tons of servers.
Opinion/advice I guess - good luck to you

BludGeonT[EUG]
EarthLink Ultimate Gaming