Howdy

stalvi stalvi at tek.iarc.uaf.edu
Thu Nov 4 14:08:53 EST 2004

I was just wondering if this list is active at all.

I'm trying to set up a linux server and am very confused of why certain
things are not happening.

It is working as I can go to console and type "connect
myserver.server.net" and get connected and play, but it never shows up
in the regular Join Game window.

I've looked everywhere online for anything related to setting up CoD
server on Linux and most just point me to the 1.4 patch and give basic
install instructions.  Obviously, I've gotten that far.

Any ideas?  Do I have to go through a service (ie activision) to
activate the server to show up on their net?

Thanks,

Stalvi