[cod] Cod client for linux?

James Kreuziger jkreuzig at cyberonic.com
Wed May 19 03:01:21 EDT 2004

I expect poorer performance running any application under an emulation.
I'd really like to try CoD while running vmware (www.vmware.com) instead
of winex.  My limited experience with vmware is that it is rock solid.
However, like most emulators, you need quite the hardwre to get any
decent performance.

-Jim