[cod] Cod client for linux?

Boco karinosso at comcast.net
Tue May 18 13:28:27 EDT 2004

Installing the game is the hardest part on Linux.  Wine doesn't do the
installer well.  When I installed CoD on Linux, I used a script I found
online to install it.  You might want to search Google for something
like "call of duty linux install script", or something like that.  Then,
once you get it installed, you will have to reduce the sound buffers to
get the sounds in sync.  Trial and error is needed for that part.  I got
CoD to play in Linux at a constant 50 frames/second in Wine, so it is
possible.