[cod] How do i find out the name of a map if the readme doesn't say nor does the .pk3 file name?

Troy Chinnery t_chinnery at iprimus.com.au
Tue May 11 11:05:02 EDT 2004

For those *nix users that can't double click on a .pk3 and have it magically
open op in a zipping program

unzip -t <filename>

ie.
The command;
# unzip -t zzzmp_varaville.pk3 | grep -i ".bsp"
would display;
#     testing: maps/mp/mp_varaville.bsp   OK

In that case, the name of the map to use in configuration files is 'mp_varaville'.