[cod] 1.4 lag spikes?

Shaun Green greensha at sympatico.ca
Mon May 10 17:43:31 EDT 2004

I just picked up the info along the way.  After I added it the lag spikes
disapperead.

 PB_SV_CvarWalk [Number]
The default setting of 0 tells PunkBuster to simply log lists of cvar names
returned by the CVARSRCH, CVARUSER and CVARCHANGED commands so that the
Admin would have to manually query the individual values if desired; a
non-zero setting tells PunkBuster to "walk" through each cvar returned in
such a list automatically and log the values of each cvar - the higher the
number for this setting, the more cvars PunkBuster walks through during each
processing cycle