[cod] Multiple Servers on one box and PB

Josh Berry games at chickenmonkey.co.uk
Sat May 8 13:49:09 EDT 2004

If you don't fancy / have problems with fs_homepath remember that rather
than using the actual files you can use simlinks from an alternative
directory - which avoids having to copy the large pak3 files across. The
only file I would not advise simlinking is the actual cod_lnxded binary.

ln -s /where/file/is /where/you/want/link/to/be

Just in case you didn't know how to create sim links. This is what I did
before I get a bit more experience and switched to the 'correct' method
as it were

Josh

--
Josh