[cod] Multiple Servers on one box and PB

me orr at cadetmail.uscga.edu
Fri May 7 15:09:14 EDT 2004

that takes up a ton of space!  exactly how many servers are we talking here?
sounded like 3 or 4?  Multiply that by 1.2 gigs and you've taken up a lot of
memory!  given an up-to-date hard drive, your suggested method will clearly
work.  but like in programming, there are usually multiple solutions to any
given problem - and some are more elegant than others ;).  if I were you,
George, I'd try to get it to work using fs_homepath, if nothing else as a
personal conquest 8)
-Tim