[cod] callofduty.org ??

Rob Ashford nemeth at jolt.co.uk
Wed May 5 12:51:18 EDT 2004

It always was part of fpscentral.com, just someone forgot to re-register the
callofduty.org domain :P

All the info and forums are still there, they're just not as active as a lot
of people went through callofduty.org

Rob Ashford aka Nemeth

Jolt Public Admin:      Call of Duty Head Admin
IRC (QuakeNet):         #CoD.jolt - #codleague.jolt