[cod] How many people?

Richard Harrison richardnharrison at btinternet.com
Tue May 4 10:28:44 EDT 2004

When you say on demand, do you ever have that lot running all at the same time, or do you drop one server to bring another up?

14 game servers (2 of which i find are real resource hogs - the BF ones) and 3 ts servers with no lag? How many slots have you got open on those?

Anyone else running this amount/type of servers on this hardware type?

Stephan Eberle <hawke at deltacity.org> wrote:
hi.

we have a Dual PIII 1GHz, 1,5GB Ram, 100MBit with

1 x BF1942
4 x CoD
5 x MoH:AA (2 on demand)
2 x QuakeIII OSP (both on demand)
1 x BF:Vietnam (on demand)
1 x Counterstrike
3 x Teamspeak
plus websites (www.squad-league.de, www.mohaa-anticheat.de)
plus mysql db

to see it yourself: http://www.delta-world.de/neu/index.aspx?SITE=CLANSERVER

Some servers are not listed there due to the fact that they belong to other
clans and we are hoster to them.

Bye,
Stevie