Just what is the default if you have no PB Config?

Mark J. DeFilippis defilm at acm.org
Mon May 3 18:08:05 EDT 2004

Hi,

My hosting company did the upgrade to 1.4 for me.  I noted that I don't
have a PB Config file in place. I would assume it goes in the PB directory...

I see the PB message come up in the logs, so I presume it is using some
defaults??

I do see it occasionally dump a person for a duplicate GUID.  But that person
is ME, and I know my copy, plus my two son's copies are legit. I presume
perhaps this can be controlled?

Is there a general "good PB file"?  I would have thought TWL would have
published one, but they seem to be busy with PAM 1.5B2....

Thanks. Indeed experienced, but a noob in PB configuration...
Any help is welcomed.

Mark