[cod] BUG: Playermodels not "updating" as they should.

Michael Roark rhuian at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 31 17:34:20 EST 2004

I play in  a lan only league. Helps lots re: wondering who is cheating and who isn't

"Neil @ TWA Studios" <neil at twastudios.com> wrote:Agreed. There have been a lot of clans, including the one I play in,
that been in matches where you swear the other team was cheating and you
could not do anything about it.

Which the caching update that was mentioned for 1.4, will there be any
other changes or enhancements made to the in game browser?

I find it difficult to use compared to say BF1942 which has more options
and a better organized layout.