BUG: Playermodels not "updating" as they should.

Rickard Åberg rickard at refused.net
Tue Mar 30 19:36:03 EST 2004

Hey...

Some of you might have noticed that sometimes it looks like a player is
moving/looking straight forward etc. when he's really looking your way,
which results in some weirdness and confusion.
Don't know if it happens on Linux servers only or if the bug exists on
Windows servers aswell.
Anyway, there are some model/netcode bugs that needs to be sorted out.

Btw...
I'm sure everyone knows this by now, but writing ^0 doesn't make the
name black in the scoreboard/game messages. You need to write ^^0 for it
to work.

I was hoping maybe Ryan or someone else on this list with connections to
IW can make them have a look at these issues.

/ Rickard