[cod] 1.3 Mod question (driving me nuts)

[TRT]TazAnimal!{*} tazanimal at rifleteam.com
Mon Mar 29 19:10:15 EST 2004

ROFL....
That's why I thought it was now ok to ask since Ryan got you guys past that
hurdle...
See... running a rifles only server, I never saw the problem with the smg's,
so I thought I'd wait until it was solved.

:-)

[TRT]TazAnimal{*}
Brett Stinson
TazAnimal at rifleteam.com <mailto:TazAnimal at rifleteam.com>