[cod] 1.3 patch has ruined my clan

Rickard Åberg rickard at refused.net
Mon Mar 29 08:43:04 EST 2004

I would love to know what caused the bug... if it's not too much to ask.
It's so weird that a bug like that can sneak into a linux server build
when it didn't sneak into the windows build.
I mean you must be using the same codebase more or less?

/ Rickard

  The reason the machine-gun-fires-to-the-right bug isn't fixed yet is