[cod] 1.3 patch has ruined my clan

cod at kaleplek.net cod at kaleplek.net
Mon Mar 29 11:45:08 EST 2004

Or better all, just ignore it, that's what i did. I was waiting until Ryan
posted something, i know he is one of the programmers and would give his
answer soon. But now i know why Ryan was so late. Was it fun Ryan???
(sorry a bit off topic).

Ryan to give you a little push i saw some people here who has made a pk3
fix file maybe this is an answer in the right direction.

Regards
Quint