[cod] 1.3 patch has ruined my clan

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Mon Mar 29 06:13:43 EST 2004

Thanks for the update there ryan. These things take time even had this
been a global bug tracking it down would not be instant and there
is a workaround which was provided on this list. That's the great thing
about this and the other server lists there is such a wealth of experience
and talent on them that they ( imo ) provide better support than official
help lines etc. To provide that quality of support ( the amount of in-depth
knowledge ) would cost a fortune, see support for a product like oracle
for example.

Please don't forget IW got us the linux server on release and in that
respect are well ahead of a number of companies. Please be patient
people, have respect. This list does get listened to so if there is an
issue post it but don't start bitching if its not fixed the next day.

    Steve / K