[cod] ADS (iron sights) problems with 1.3 Linux servers

Neil @ TWA Studios neil at twastudios.com
Fri Mar 26 14:07:36 EST 2004

I cannot confirm on my 1.3 servers that there is a shooting issue with
everyone. I went and test it last night, and I actually shot better with
the sniper rifles.

I didn’t see any issues with the MP-40 or Thompson as some people have
described. It might be that I was just shooting off target in 1.2 and
the 1.3 issue has corrected my line of sight =)

It would appear to me to be machine specific, not patch specific. Not
sure how that could be though unless a pk3 or mod like PAM was making a
difference.

Neil