[cod] 1.3 patch has ruined my clan

John Kennington john.kennington at buzzcard.gatech.edu
Fri Mar 26 13:22:20 EST 2004

I don't complain about the mechanics of the game.  Those are expected.
But the basic tool for joining multiplayer has been broken since 1.2 and
it is still broken.  I am glad your servers are full.  Mine aren't.
Mine are usually not even listed.  The motivation to produce a product
that actually works should not come from us.  It should come from IW.
Multiplayer was added as an afterthought and it shows.  As a consumer I
have every right to complain about what I perceive as a faulty product.

John Kennington
Assistant Director - Operations
BuzzCard Center
Georgia Institute of Technology